- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Expert sturctural damage restoration technicians
- Disaster restoration services you can count on
Do you have structural damage or need emergency disaster restoration services?
The restoration of a structure damaged by fire, weather, collision or biohazard is treated differently than a routine remodeling job. Damage Control, Inc. is a company that specializes in structural damage repair and the reconstruction of properties impacted by such perils. On Staff is a Certified Restorer, Water Loss Specialist, Registered Mold Inspector, Lead Renovators, Estimators, Project Managers, IICRC trained specialists and a team of trades people ready to evaluate, plan and implement the restoring of the structure.
Damage Control, Inc. provides craftsmen for all trades to restore your structure.
- Finish Carpentry
Damage Control is proud provide quality Structural Damage Repair services in Northeastern Pennsylvania, including our local communities of:
- Hazleton, Wilkes barre, Nanticoke, Pittston
- Harford, Thompson, Montrose, Union Dale
- Nicholson, Factorville, Tunkhannock, Lake Winola
- Hemlock Farms, Milford, Saw Creek, Matamoras
- Clarks Summit, Scranton, Carbondale, Dickson City, Moscow
- Stroudsburg, Mt. Pocono, Tobyhanna
- Honesdale, Waymart, Hawley
A disaster can hit your home in many different ways, and the aftermath can be truly devastating. Whether you suffered water and flood damage, or fire and smoke damage, you need a professional restoration company to put your home back together. Damage Control, Inc. offers structural damage repair services that can return your property to its pre-disaster condition.
Repairing properties in the aftermath of a disaster requires the utmost professionalism. Damage Control Inc. fits the bill. Damage Control, Inc. provides…
- Lightning-fast consultations and damage assessments. The faster you can get an accurate assessment of the damage, the faster your home can go back to normal.
- Expert recommendations on the best course of action to restore the property. Due to our knowledge of the industry, we understand the best methods to fully restore your property.
- Knowledgeable contractors who will help every step of the way. When dealing with a crisis, there is nothing better than having qualified specialists who are ready to help.
- Specialized equipment sanctioned by the IICRC. The tools we use maximize the quality of work we provide.
When the structure of your home is damaged, the repair work needs to be impeccable. If the repairs aren’t done right the first time, it can cause a chain effect of other issues that will bring more damage to your home. The team at Damage Control, Inc. knows how to get the job done. When you hire us, we provide the peace of mind in knowing that your home is in good hands.
For home and commercial reconstruction, Damage Control, Inc. meets all state licensing and insurance requirements. We are fully qualified to take on any project.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and being fully committed to every project. We understand that you may be going through a stressful time as you attempt to put your property back together. Our specialists are fully trained and equipped to help you every step of the way. Due to our ample experience in the industry, we can help you deal with insurance companies. From the point we arrive on a job, we do everything we can to fully communicate with you, and to coordinate our work so that we can restore your property as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Contact Damage Control now for more information about our 24/7 emergency structural damage restoration services!