- 24/7 Emergency Service for water damage restoration
- Expert water damage clean up technicians
- Industry experience you can trust
Do you need water damage clean up or emergency flood clean-up?
Damage Control’s restorative drying solution tackles water damage clean up head on. We are ready to respond to your emergency now and get your property restored timely and efficiently!
Four Steps for Water Damage Restoration
- Extraction – The first step of water damage clean-up involves moving all standing water from your structure. Depending on the severity, we have water damage remediation equipment that can extract one gallon per second.
- Evaporation – Assisting in the extraction process is step two – where our high-velocity air transporters effectively move large volumes of air, thus assisting in the evaporation process.
- Dehumidification – Once the water has been removed, we then implement step three of your water damage restoration plan. Our heat pump low-grain dehumidifiers are used to remove moisture – a silent, yet resilient contributor to chronic structural and content damage.
- Temperature Control – Through this final step we apply the principles of psychrometry, ensuring that all moisture once removed is not put back into the structure, thus reducing the chance of mold and mildew formation.
Your Water Damage Clean Up Solution
When disaster strikes, you need a team of qualified professionals that can quickly and thoroughly assess and reverse the water or flood damage. Damage Control Inc. is a water damage clean up company that takes deep pride in the services we provide to our customer base. The devastation of broken pipes, sink overflow, malfunctioning appliances, or flood damage can become a costly headache.
If not addressed correctly, this type of water damage can quickly wreck your home. Structural damage to the home can be avoided if you can quickly identify and reverse the water damage.
We are hard-working, efficient, and experienced. As a top water damage clean up company, we have the tools, equipment, and personnel to handle any challenge.
Water damage can leave a serious impact on your home. Something as simple as a toilet overflowing can weaken the flooring, spawn mildew, and cause structural damage to the home. Damage Control is a Water Damage Restoration company that understands how to stop water damage in its tracks.
What to Do If You Need Flood Damage Restoration
Notice that the house is flooded? Don’t waste time, and call an expert immediately. A flooded home is not something that you can fix yourself if you have no experience with the situation. Call a water damage restoration company that can fully evaluate the extent of the damage, and can offer the best course of action.
Allow the water restoration company to fully dry out the home. If your home is drenched, allow a professional company to handle the restoration process. A qualified company will have the tools and knowledge to fully dry out the home the correct way.
Avoid appliances and electrical wires. It’s hazardous to touch exposed wires and appliances when your home is flooded. A professional company like Damage Control is properly equipped to handle these situations.
How Damage Control Can Help
We can immediately respond to your call. When water damage occurs, there is absolutely no time to waste. If emergency services are required, we can immediately arrive at the property, quickly assess the damage, and diligently begin our process of removing the water and restoring the property.
We can protect your personal items. We will document, pack, and store your items in a secured facility away from the damaged area until the property is safe and ready to be moved back into. We can dry out clothing, certain household fabrics, furniture, photos, and more. If items are not salvageable, we also have documentation to help you recoup the cost of these items from your insurance company.
We can prevent additional damage. Flooding can spawn additional issues like structural damage and the growth of mold and mildew. We can impede this damage with a thorough evaluation of the property, and a proper plan of action on how to completely dry it out.
We can work with your insurance company. Dealing with an insurance company can be a major hassle, so we do everything we can to help with your claim.
Don’t choose the wrong water damage restoration company. Call Damage Control today to restore your property to its former condition.
Why Choose Damage Control
Damage Control is a water damage restoration company that is fully equipped to handle any disaster. Whether it’s a leaking pipe, or flooding from torrential rains, we have the experience to completely offset the water damage in your home. If you want timely, professional service, contact us today.
Damage Control is proud provide quality flood and water damage clean up services in Northeastern Pennsylvania, including our local communities of:
- Pittston, Nanticoke, Wilkes Barre, Hazleton
- Union Dale, Thompson, Harford, Montrose
- Factoryville, Nicholson, Tunkhannock, Lake Winola
- Milford, Hemlock Farms, Matamoras, Saw Creek
- Hawley, Honesdale, Waymart
- Mt. Pocono, Stroudsburg, Tobyhanna
- Scranton, Moscow, Dickson City, Clarks Summit, Carbondale
Damage Control’s Helpful Water Damage Clean-Up Tips
You Want to
- Remove as much excess water as
- Wipe excess water from furniture
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood
blocks under furniture legs
- Remove area rugs from wet
- Remove valuable paintings and
artwork to a safe dry place
- Gather loose items, toys, etc. from floors or wet areas
- Leave wet fabrics in place: dry as soon as possible
- Leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Use household vacuum to remove water
- Use TV’s or other household appliances while standing in wet area
- Send garment to ordinary dry cleaner
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or sagging
- Go anywhere near standing water if electricity is still live