Have you experienced water damage in your home or business and need emergency flood clean-up? Damage Control is the expert Scranton Water Damage Restoration company you can trust to tackle your water damage now.
We respond immediately and use the most advanced technology to return your property to the condition it was in before your flood or catastrophe. We offer:
- Reliable, fast service you can trust
- 24/7 flood clean up to help with your emergency NOW
- Experts who know the most advanced restoration methods
Steps for Water Damage Restoration in Scranton
The first thing that needs to be addressed is the standing water found inside your building. Damage Control has advanced equipment to remove water fast and efficiently.
Step two of this process involves the use of high-velocity air transporters to assist with the evaporation process.
Residual moisture can be extremely detrimental to your structure. Damage Control uses dehumidifiers to remove moisture in order to ensure that your property is fully dried.
Through the principles of psychrometry, we carefully control the temperature to prevent mold or mildew from forming.
Helpful Scranton Flood Clean-Up Tips
- Remove anything valuable from the walls and put it in a dry, safe place
- Dry off the furniture if there’s any excess water
- Gather loose belongings from the rooms that have been affected
- If you have area rugs on top of your already wall-to-wall carpet, pick them up and put them in a dry place
- Remove wet upholstery from furniture and put it somewhere to dry
- Carefully place wood blocks or aluminum foil under your furniture legs
- Don’t send wet clothes to your regular dry cleaner
- Don’t use your regular vacuum in an attempt to suck up water
- Don’t leave wet material or fabric in a place if it can be moved to somewhere to dry
For more information on our expert Scranton Water Damage Restoration services, contact Damage Control today!