Summary: Applicant must be dedicated, hard-working and have the ability to learn new skills. Must be able to work individually as well as with a group. Must provide excellent customer service by aiding customers in a professional and courteous manner while promoting the ideals of the company.
Job Duties Include:
- Clean-up after fire, smoke and water losses.
- Small repairs.
- Being available for emergency on-call.
- Being responsible for small tools and equipment.
- Accurate and efficient completion of appropriate daily paperwork.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Carpentry skills are helpful.
- Previous experience is helpful, but not required. Training will be provided.