Don’t let flood damage incapacitate your home or business. Damage Control is ready anytime, any day, to begin working on your Wilkes Barre water damage restoration to get your property back in excellent condition.
Why Damage Control for Water Damage in Wilkes Barre?
No water damage emergency is too large or too small, and we understand how important it is to react as quickly as possible to minimize loss. Damage Control gives us:
- Advance water damage clean up techniques
- 24 hour a day, 7 day a week service
- Water restoration performed by experts
When you’re looking for professional results, there are many advantages in choosing Damage Control. Your satisfaction is always our goal, and we strive to keep you, the customer, informed throughout our entire Wilkes Barre water damage restoration process, which includes:
All the standing water is removed from your structure using advanced techniques and equipment.
In order to expedite evaporation, Damage Control employs high-velocity air transporters.
It is imperative that remaining moisture is removed from the structure to make sure everything is able to dry completely.
It’s also very important that we control the temperature to in stop the growth of mold or mildew
Tips for Water Damage Clean-Up in Wilkes Barre
- Do NOT use household appliances while standing on a wet floor
- If there are items that can be moved away from the wet area, carefully move them
- Wipe down the furniture if it’s covered in water
- Do NOT try to suck the water up with a vacuum
- If your electricity is live, do NOT go anywhere near standing water
- Carefully remove any excess water you can as long as doing so is safe
- Remove any and all photos or paintings from the walls
- Don’t attempt to take your clothing to your usual dry cleaner
For more information on our expert Wilkes Barre Water Damage Restoration services, contact Damage Control today!